About:Join us for a day celebrating textiles and textile crafts with pop-up demonstrations of a number of different techniques throughout the Hall.
- Join the Salford knitting group - Any Yarn Goes in the kitchen and take part in a knit and natter and buy some of their wonderful knitted creations (all money raised through the sale of items made by Any Yarn Goes will be donated to charity).
- Meet some of the talented textile artists from the Textile 21 collective whose work is currently on display at the Hall and see them demonstrating a variety of techniques.
- Find out about embroidery with members of the Embroiderers? Guild.
- See some of the wonderful dyes made from plants.
- Have a go at our knitting machine.
- Do some fabric printing using leaves.
- Meet ?Nana Knitwit? and her massive knitting needles.
- Make a pom-pom and see our Tudor knitter making some fabulous Tudor stockings!
- We will also have a craft ?trash or treasure? table with all proceeds going to the upkeep of the Hall.
Suitable for: All