- From Monday 11th December to Sunday 17 December
- Visit the wonderful Tudor Manor House, Ordsall Hall and embark on any one of its festive-filled adventures.
- Be part of the Christmas Concert and enjoy music from the BBC Philharmonic¬†string quartet (Mon 11 December).
- Families will love Sleepy Stories and Christmas Cheer (Thu 21 December); grab your favourite teddy and join Sleepy Steph, before bedtime, to hear winter tales with a cup of hot chocolate in the Great Hall.¬†And why not visit Father Christmas in his festive Grotto (Sun 10/Sun 17 December)
- Get creative at the Christmas Wreath Making (Sun 17 December); learn how to make a festive wreath to take home, using natural materials such as chilies, oranges and pine cones. Great to keep or use as a gift! Each guest gets a mince pie too.