The Quays is an all year round destination, so anytime is the perfect time to visit. Situated only 15 minutes by tram from Manchester city centre, The Quays is easily accessible by car, tram, train or bus, making it an ideal destination for a day out or weekend break to remember.
Explore the Quays with our new, handy pocket-size map.
Find out all you need to know about visiting The Quays with our leaflet and new 2019 map.
Or if you're coming with a Group, check out special Groups leaflet.
Download now - The Quays Groups leaflet
Download now - The Quays Map 2019
How to get here
By Car From the M60 take Junction 12 for the M602, exit at Junction 3 and follow the sign posts for The Quays. Parking is available at The Lowry Outlet, IWM North or MediaCityUK (charges apply.
By Tram Metrolink offers fast, frequent and fully accessible transport to and from Manchester city centre. Alight at MediaCityUK stop to explore The Quays.
By Train From Manchester's national railway stations, Piccadilly and Victoria you can travel to The Quays by Metrolink tram. Alternatively, from Salford Crescent station, catch a bus to The Quays.
• Service 250 - departs from Piccadilly Gardens Interchange.
• Service 50 - from East Didsbury / Parrs Wood via Albert Square, Salford Crescent & Salford Shopping Centre.
• Service X50 - from Piccadilly Gardens Interchange to Trafford Centre via Trafford Wharf Rd (IWM North)
• Service 79 - from Stretford to Swinton via The Quays
• Service 245 - from Altrincham to The Quays and MediaCityUK._______________________________________________________________________________________
For up to date travel information, visit the Transport for Greater Manchester website.If you require any further information about visiting The Quays, email us at email@example.com